The Impact Forum 2012: Igniting Capital Markets for Social Good is a global conference focusing on examining the latest developments in the Impact Investing and Social Enterprise space in Asia Pacific. It will be held in Singapore on the 25th and 26th of June 2012, and will be a unique opportunity to learn, engage, and deepen experiences and relationships in the Asian impact investing space.
The purpose of the Forum is:
- Celebrating Asia’s leadership role in Impact Investing
- Strengthening the bonds in the network of like-minded individuals and institutions in the field
- Exploring the importance of stakeholders such as accounting firms, law firms, governments and financial institutions in impact investing and philanthropy
- Imparting a deeper understanding of impact investment, impact measurement and market readiness of Social Enterprises around Asia
- Regional trends that are driving momentum for Impact Investment
- Exclusive showcases of Asian Social Enterprises to global Impact Investors
- Structured opportunities to connect global Impact Investors and Ecosystem Partners with promising Social Enterprises throughout the region
- Global media coverage of innovation, community, and leaders that are shaping how capital markets are creating social good
Impact Forum 2012 is supported by Asian Development Bank, Rockefeller Foundation, Microsoft, SK Group, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Singapore Ministry for Community, Youth and Sports, Bloomberg, Singapore Tourism Board and National University of Singapore.